TricorBraun Warehouse Manager in Fontana, California
TricorBraun was founded In 1902 by Samuel Kranzberg in St. Louis as a used-bottle company. Throughout the 100 plus years of service, the company has evolved by successfully acquiring and integrating complementary businesses to become the largest company of its kind.
TricorBraun is now a global packaging leader in plastics, glass and flexible packaging solutions. TricorBraun works with client’s step by step through the design and engineering phases to create custom packaging solutions that are practical, innovative and appealing to our target markets. We lead our industry because we focus on our customers, but success like ours begins with passionate and dedicated team members. Across our organization we have unlimited opportunities for people looking to grow and succeed.
TricorBraun is seeking to add a Warehouse Team Lead. The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for working with and leading a team both forklift operators and pick/pull associates. The Warehouse Team Lead will also be responsible for assisting with shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
• Ensure the warehouse remains safe and accessible for the employees and customers
• Responsible for counting physical inventory, completing requisition forms to order supplies from other departments, prepare parcels for shipping, recording the amount of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
• Ability to repeat physical tasks, including opening bales, crates and other containers, as well as, sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to specific sequences such as size, type, color or product code.
• Comfortable with reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
• Ability to learn and efficiently work within an ERP system for updating, verifying and entering inventory received.
To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
• Ability to read and write, as well as comprehend instructions, correspondences and memos.
• Accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds frequently. Regularly stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment safely.
• Must have ability to become forklift certified.
Career opportunities -- We are a stable and growing company offering a product that is widely recognized and useful. That means that across our organization we have plenty of ways to help people who are looking to grow and succeed. If you’ve got the drive to get out there and grab it, you’ll find lots of opportunity here.
Training and development -- Our commitment to your career development helps to set us apart as an employer. We want to enhance your potential, both for your personal development and as a contributor to our firm. That’s why we provide every opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge, and experiences through formal education, leadership development opportunities, and informal one-on-one coaching and mentoring from your TricorBraun colleagues.
Stable industry -- The packaging industry is a particularly stable one because, no matter how the economy is doing there is always a need for containers to carry consumer products. With our long history, exceptional experience, and wide range of offerings we’re the industry leader in this niche industry.
Strong culture -- We strive to create and sustain a great work environment in which we can achieve and exceed personal and professional goals. Our people focus on service and consistently drive for results. Our company works and lives by a set of core values which include integrity, service, passion and value add which are the roots of our success.
Industry recognition -- TricorBraun has won many national and international packaging awards recognizing excellent design, function, economy and sustainability
Excellent compensation -- in addition to a competitive hourly wage we offer comprehensive benefits in medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with employer match, paid time off plus holidays, insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more.
TricorBraun is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.