TricorBraun Production Graphic Coordinator in Woodinville, Washington
Pacific Bag, a TricorBraun company, is a provider of stock and custom flexible solutions. TricorBraun was founded In 1902 by Samuel Kranzberg in St. Louis as a used-bottle company. Throughout the 100 plus years of service, the company has evolved by successfully acquiring and integrating complementary businesses to become the largest company of its kind.
TricorBraun is now a global packaging leader in plastics, glass and flexible packaging solutions. TricorBraun works with client’s step by step through the design and engineering phases to create custom packaging solutions that are practical, innovative and appealing to our target markets. We lead our industry because we focus on our customers, but success like ours begins with passionate and dedicated team members. Across our organization we have unlimited opportunities for people looking to grow and succeed.
Our Operating Principles
We are working together to build the undisputed global packaging leader. We will achieve this objective through the pursuit of five core operating principles:
We exist to serve customers. All team members are here to serve the customer. We deliver exceptional products and services to our customers.
We create the best place for the best people. The team with the best players wins.
We deliver results. We are committed to delivering results for customers, team members, supply partners and shareholders.
We get things done. We keep things simple and do them quickly.
We do things the right way, always. Winning only counts if done the right way.
Due to significant growth we are seeking to recruit a Production Graphic Coordinator. The Production Graphic Coordinator should be a self-starter, energetic, and task/deadline driven. This person must be proficient in standard Mac Operating Systems, Microsoft Applications, have a complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, be organized, and be able to work both independently and as part of a strong custom packaging team. The ideal candidate would have a strong background in printing and/or graphics.
We have a “Customer First” approach to all we do, and as such, constant communication with customers and vendors to ensure projects stay within the allotted time-lines specified is required.
This is not a Sales/Marketing position, nor an IT Data Management position. The ideal candidate has B2B experience in managing product development through production and a graphics background.
• Distribute and explain pre-press requirements to client/designers.
• Review incoming artwork files to confirm that they conform to pre-press requirements.
• Update designers/clients/reps of art approvals, status, and of changes needed to make the files press ready.
• Upload press ready art files to vendors.
• Review all incoming art proofs from vendors to confirm match to order specifications.
• Upload proofs to PBI online art approval website or print, set up, and mail hard copy proofs as needed.
• Act as a liaison between customer/designer and vendors to communicate proof corrections. and changes to overseas and domestic printing facilities.
• Keep art moving efficiently into production with accuracy—always mindful of lead times, timelines and deadlines.
• Organize and catalog digital artwork files and proofs.
• Track and update sales reps and project coordinators of project status. All projects will be logged and updated on various cloud-based project platforms. Keeping projects updated is a critical function of the job and a requirement. Organization is a must.
Daily verbal communication with customers, vendors, sales team and custom project team members via phone, email, fax, and mail.
• Maintain and update Trello Board daily.
• Fulfill and update Graphic Schedule.
• Consistent updates to internal team (SR/PC)
• Consistent updates to clients/designers.
Knowledge/Experience/Education or Training:
• Minimum two-year college degree
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required.
• Previous graphic/pre-production art experience
• Previous customer service experience preferred.
• Previous commercial printing experience preferred.
Career opportunities -- We are a stable and growing company offering a product that is widely recognized and useful. That means that across our organization we have plenty of ways to help people who are looking to grow and succeed. If you’ve got the drive to get out there and grab it, you’ll find lots of opportunity here.
Training and development -- Our commitment to your career development helps to set us apart as an employer. We want to enhance your potential, both for your personal development and as a contributor to our firm. That’s why we provide every opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge, and experiences through formal education, leadership development opportunities, and informal one-on-one coaching and mentoring from your TricorBraun colleagues.
Stable industry -- The packaging industry is a particularly stable one because, no matter how the economy is doing there is always a need for containers to carry consumer products. With our long history, exceptional experience, and wide range of offerings we’re the industry leader in this niche industry.
Strong culture -- We strive to create and sustain a great work environment in which we can achieve and exceed personal and professional goals. Our people focus on service and consistently drive for results. Our company works and lives by a set of core values which include integrity, service, passion and value add which are the roots of our success.
Industry recognition -- TricorBraun has won many national and international packaging awards recognizing excellent design, function, economy and sustainability
Excellent compensation -- in addition to a competitive salary and we offer comprehensive benefits in medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with employer match, paid time off plus holidays, insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more.
TricorBraun is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.